On mind-secrets-exposed You can find many ways to overwrite the limiting or damaging messages that are stored in your subconscious mind.
You could work simultaneously with all these strategies, but it’ll be much more effective if you pick just one or two methods to start. You want to give them your full attention and not skipping around and diluting your efforts.
Remember, you can always incorporate more techniques over time, but it is recommended to start with visualization.
Your subconscious mind responds well to pictures. Visualization is a great way to program your mind with positive, empowering images. Try spending 10-15 minutes a day visualizing positive scenes that feature you and your life experiences.
Here are some things you may want to visualize:
- An abundance of money
- A beautiful home
- Fulfilling relationships
- An expensive car
- Passionate work
- Exotic vacations
- A slender, fit body
- Anything else you wish to draw into your life
As you do this consistently, you end up redrawing the negative pictures stored from your past experiences, tears, worries, and doubts.
Everything You need to know about how to reprogram Your subconscious mind you can find on mind-secrets-exposed. Now I will give you one exercise. Doing this you will understand the essence of how the reprogramming of subconscious mind works.
So, sit back in a way that is warm and comfortable so you can relax and no one will disturb you and start this
1. Close your eyes quietly and take a deep breath – just fill up your lungs of air, then exhale and relax… Breathe deeply and evenly, and if you feel your breathing is rough and sharp, try to avoid it…
2. Breathe deeply and evenly… As far as single breath imagine it is like a swing flies up; and as far as single exhalation – descents down…
3. Mentally visualize the environment. You can be swinging anywhere: in a well-known, or in the created by your imagination garden, or perhaps somewhere in the park… maybe the swing is tied to a tree in an old garden… You can imagine that you are a child again, sitting on swings, or perhaps you are swinging someone else… All the time breathing deeply, imagine what you will see when you look up … cloudless blue sky, somewhere high above you the plane is flying, the wings of the plane are flashing in the sun. You might hear the birds singing or the voices of children playing … Swings rise up and through the tops of trees and through the roofs of the buildings in the distance you can see the tower of the church…
4. Breathing deeply and evenly you may experience physical gravity: you can feel it in the lower part of the back, in the neck, or in your shoulders. Set this place quietly… and, breathing deeply all the while, imagine that directly to the location of gravity you are targeting the oxygen – life-giving, cleansing and treating oxygen; You take relaxation breathing quietly, there is no longer any tension, and you simply make a feeling of gravity to dissolve…
5. Do this for a few minutes until you feel relaxed pleasantly. Then start checking your body mentally, start with the feet. Think of each toe in a row, first – one leg, then – another … You are so relaxed that you just feel some fingers, while separate others barely… At that time, your legs look heavy weighting. Let them be stretched comfortably and relaxed. It is quaint. And the thoughts continue to check every muscle in the body, and let it rest … Feel your abdominal muscles flaccid when you inhale and exhale quietly… Feel the rhythm of breathing… It has slowed down, but it should be, because it happens every night before you fall asleep…
6.Getting into the deeper and deeper relaxation, you can even feel your heart is beating. Loosen the head muscles. Let all the muscles of the face, mouth and lip to have a rest. Muscles on your neck and shoulder are flaccid and resting … And now all the tension, felt in your head, neck and shoulders flows down through your hands and leaves out through the ends of the fingers … Your hands are heavy, and they are comfortably stretched and relaxed … feel the hands and fingers cause sensations of… tingling, throbbing pulse, heat or cold …
7. Be calm and quiet breathing … You know the feeling you are encompassed … Anyone’s experience in mesmerism is different. Someone may feel how heavy his legs, hands, or whole body are;
others will feel that they have become weightless and floating in the air. You may feel your legs fusible or tingling. You just know you are studying full relaxation; gradually you will become proficient to meet this status quickly and easily. Start to know your feelings and sensations in this pleasant resting way. Pay attention to these body signals, because they communicate when you have reached a level of relaxation, when your subconscious can communicate positive guidance and advice.
8. Now you can have yourself a positive guidance and advice. Start with short simple sentences. Calmly tell yourself: “I’m relaxed … I had a great feeling … I am using self-hypnosis and thus will improve my life.” Repeat this a few times.
9. Spend a few minutes to enjoy the blissful state of complete rest. Think of yourself just fine. Think about the future optimistically. Have a few moments to think about your successes in the past - from the moment when you first stood up, slipped, sat down and stood up again, and thus learned to walk. Maybe you remember when you have written your name for the first time, or you have traveled by bicycle, or learned to swim … or the day when you have come to the school. Think of the many things you have reached … from the time you was a two or three year old, when you have learned to speak and understand the language.
10. Count slowly from five to one, then open your eyes and come back to reality. Look around at the room, stretch goodly and enjoy you have achieved so much.
When you are engaging in self-hypnosis at night in bed, do not try to become a cheerful, you can simply go to sleep after the session.
For a few days try to do this exercise at least once a day. Make it a habit to do it intelligently. When you feel you can use your own words to overcome the problem, do it. This can give you selfconfidence when you will go into the interview for a new job. In this case you could say about this: “I believe in myself … I’m determined to enjoy all my experience … I will be quiet and moderate”. Then imagine you behave in such a way you would to. Let you actually include the peace of mind and self-confidence. Don’t worry you can dip into self-hypnosis quite deep - it has no performance impact.
How to know if your reprogramming effort is working.
One of the most challenging aspects of reprogramming your subconscious mind is that you can’t peek inside and see what’s still there that might need to be changed!
Instead, you’ll have to develop a strong sense of self-awareness so you can catch self-sabotaging behavior before it gets out of hand. Even so, there are still some clear signs of progress that you may recognize:
- You begin feeling stronger, more confident and happier.
- You find yourself more willing to take risks and face challenges.
- Your dreams and goals don’t seem overwhelming anymore just exciting.
- You feel a deeper sense of inner peace, as if inner conflicts are dissolving.
- You attract more opportunities to expand and grow in every area of your lite.
In short, you’ll know when changes are taking place in your subconscious mind because you’ll notice a shift in both your inner and outer being. The evidence is usually undeniable!
Consistent, Persistent Reinforcement!
Ifs important to give this reprogramming process time to work. Don’t expect to see immediate changes (occasionally that can happen, but more often it takes time).
Be very consistent and persistent with the methods you choose to install more positive messages into your subconscious mind. As soon as these transformations become clear, you’ll feel motivated to keep moving forward, but until that happens, stick with it and know that these changes are lifelong, powerful, and well worth waiting for
Click www.myhowtogetrich.com/mind_secrets_exposed.html and you will find a lot of good stuff about self-hypnosis.
Feel free to possess this course, because it impact really.